BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

7 months of joy


So today we got home and Dallis was a little fussy. She has had a cough and a runny nose- no fever or anything serious. So as I am trying to get all the bags in the house, the dry cleaning, dinner and feed Halee - I am trying to keep her smiling too- can't stand to see that little girl upset. SO needless to say, I was a little frustrated with the whole evening but all it took was her looking up at me and smiling at me for me to realize everything was going to be OKAY. I took a deep breath and we went along with our evening. I started teaching her some sign language tonight, she just laughed at me like- RIGHT LADY. She will get it pretty quick though, she is a smart cookie. . Much Love to all of you!


0 comments: